VISA TO VIETNAM
Most visitors to Vietnam need a visa to enter the country. Visas are exempted for the citizens of the countries, which have signed a bilateral or unilateral visa exemption agreement with Vietnam, tourist visa. Exceptions are listed below:
|15-day Visa Free||
21-day Visa Free
30-day Visa Free
90-day Visa Free
For visa, contact Vietnamese Consulate or Embassy in your country, or you can obtain visa upon arrival. To get the visa on arrival, you need to get the visa approval sheet first.
Visa on arrival is available at the three international airports (Hanoi, Danang and Saigon).
Here is the information for tourists who would like to apply E-visa to Vietnam
Requirements for applying visa on arrival
- Visa approval sheet issued by the Vietnam authorities
- Valid passport (must be valid for at least six months, and have one full page for the visa stamp)
- 02 recent passport photos (size 4×6 cm)
- Stamping fee: USD 25.00 for 30 days single entry & USD 50.00 for 30 days multiple entry
- Filled visa application form (available at the airport)
Visa approval sheet only
- Kind of visa: one month single entry tourist visa
- Normal case: 3-5 working days.
- Urgent case: 02 working days.
- Special case: 01 working day.
Process to get visa on arrival to Vietnam (Download Visa Form)
- Step 1 : Send us your passport details to us by email or fax to +84.8 3832 9867
- Step 2 : After receiving your information, we will send your visa request to Vietnam Immigration Department for application
- Step 3 : You will receive the visa approval sheet issued by Immigration Department by email after 3-5 working days for normal case and 02 working days for urgent case
- Step 4 : Print the approval sheet for boarding
- Step 5 : Show the visa approval sheet at the airport in Vietnam and pay for visa stamping fee to the custom officer.
VISA TO MYANMAR
A valid passport with entry visa is required for all tourists & businessmen, applicable at Myanmar Embassies and Consulate General Offices abroad. Both Tourist Visa & Business Visa are valid for 28 days, extendible to 14 days for tourists & 3 months for business.
For the client who has no Myanmar embassy in their countries, we can provide pre-arrangement visa on arrival service as previous process.
We recommend getting Myanmar visa in advance from the Myanmar Embassy abroad if you have a time to apply.
If you want us to provide the pre-arrangement visa on arrival service, please give us the below information:
- Full-name in passport
- Passport number
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Passport issue & expiry date
- Copy of passport page with photo
(For those information, you can send us scanned first page of your passport)
- Home address
- International arrival/departure flight
Note: passport must be valid 6 months after arrival
With this information we will apply to the authorities for a visa on arrival. In order to be able to process the visa in time, it takes at least 15 working days.
After getting the approval letter and airline boarding pass letter from the authorities, we will send you a copy of this authorization letter to be presented at the check-in counter of the airline.
VISA TO CAMBODIA
All Foreign Visitors are now able to obtain the Cambodia visa upon arrival at the airport. It is no longer necessary to get the visa stamp at the Cambodian Embassy before your visit. Just prepare the following documents:
– A passport photocopy
– 1 photos (3 x 4 cm)
– US$ 30.00 cash for tourist visa fee (paid directly to the Immigration)
VISA TO LAOS
All visitors entering Laos must possess valid passports. Visa can obtained from Lao Embassies and Consulates abroad. In addition, visa can also be obtained on arrival at the international checkpoint. Necessary documents:
– You can get a visa on arrival for around US$35.
– An application form filled and signed by the applicant.
– 02 recent photographs.
– A passport must have at least six months remaining validity.